Strong SRT 5400 High Definition $450
Yes, we do stock replacement remote controls and instruction books for this model! For More Information on how to order, please Email Us
The SRT 5400 will output DVI-I, RGBHV (VGA), Component (progressive scan) S-Video and Composite as well as analogue audio and Optical Digital S/PDIF.
Yes, we do stock DVI to DVI cables, they are $30 with your Strong purchase. Please ask at the time of purchasing, or mention it when ordering on line.
For those with HDMI displays, HDMI is fully backward-compatible with DVI. HDMI displays will display video received from existing DVI-equipped products, and DVI-equipped displays will display video from HDMI sources. There is no conversion or processsing, so the signal remains lossless.
The SRT5400 will also output High Definition to a 15 pin VGA output and also the Progressive Scan Component outputs (YPbPr).
For Standard Definition outputs, to a VCR or DVD burner you can choose either S-Video (preferred) or composite. You can also adjust the aspect ratio of the Standard Definition outputs independent of the High Definition outputs. So you can record a movie on your VCR in 4:3 and watch it in 16:9 on your widescreen display at the same time!
Click on image for a larger picture.
SRT 5400 Specifications
The unit comes with instructions, remote, batteries, RCA cables and component cables.
• 1080i / 720p / 576p / 576i Video Formats
• Super Sensitive Tuner
• Format change by Remote Control
• Simultaneous HD & SD (and the ability to watch HD in 16:9 and SD in 4:3!)
• Progressive Scan Component Output - YPbPr
• DVI-I output for pure digital picture quality
• RGBHV / RGB Component - VGA
• Composite - CVBS
• S-Video – Y/C
• Dolby Digital Optical & Coaxial
• 16:9 Fullscreen, 4:3 Letterbox and 4:3 Full screen
• Picture in Picture (for channels on the same station, eg. 9 and 9 program guide)
• Zoom Mode by Remote Control Hot Key
• Auto & Manual Channel Search
• Favourite Channel List with password protected channel lock (parental control)
• Channel and Program Title data display, as well as text descriptions for current/next event
• Signal Status Display - see how strong your signal is
• Electronic Program Guide
• Preprogrammed STB/TV Remote Control
• Closed Captions for the Hearing Impaired
• Sleep Timer
• RS232 Port for Software Upgrade
• DVB, MPEG – 2 Compliant
• COFDM Demodulation