Two HDMI inputs to 1 HDMI output $400
The switch links any two HDTV sources (digital set top boxes and DVD players) to one HDTV display. It completely eliminates the need to disconnect then reconnect multiple HDTV sources. When all three devices (the display plus the two sources) are connected to the switch and powered on, you simply select which source you want to view on the display using the Switcher, the IR remote that comes with it, or any universal remote you program to work with the Switcher.
Please Note - This product will only support digital video signals. (DVI-D and HDMI) You can use DVI set top boxes with this switch, there's no provision for audio input though. This will not matter for most applications, but if unsure please contact us.
- Saves time - no need to disconnect and reconnect HDTV devices - everything is always connected and accessible
- Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080P are easily achieved. For computer users, the 2x1 HD Switcher conforms with HDMI 1.0 specifications for resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- No loss of quality - the integrity of the high definition signal is preserved throughout the transmissions
- Operational flexibility - you can switch at the source, with the IR remote control or your own universal remote
- Compatible with all HDMI-equipped, HDCP-enabled HDTV devices
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Package Includes: 2x1 HD Switcher, RMT-2IR Remote Control, 5VDC Power Supply
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65 GHz
- Single Link Range:1080P/1920x1200
- Vertical Frequency Range: 60 Hz
- HDCP Compliant
- Video Input Connector: HDMI 19-pin Type A
- Video Output Connector: HDMI 19-pin Type A
- Power Supply 5VDC
- Power Consumption:15 Watts (max.)
- Dimensions: 102mm W x 25mm H x 102mm D
If you're not sure - just call or email and we'll always be able to advise you on the best way to connect everything.
For More Information Please Email Us